March 2, 2023 – Dentrix Insurance Claim Access
Dentrix has now granted access to claim-level data exclusively to Jarvis Analytics, making it the only analytics solution with insurance claim-level of access to Dentrix. With the ability to view insurance claim data across multiple locations, users can now track the average time it takes to create and submit claims, as well as the time between submission and reimbursement. This will give significantly more insights into claims and can help your team gain a better understanding of the trends happening there.
Functions and Features
- Ability to view insurance claims data across multiple locations
- Ability to track the average length of time it takes to create a claim
- Ability to track the average length of time that it takes to submit an insurance claim.
- Ability to track the average length of time between claim submission and insurance reimbursement
- Ability to use it as a workflow for follow-up on outstanding insurance claims.
Will be useful to:
- Revenue Cycle Managers
- Revenue Cycle Specialists
- Collections Coordinators
- Insurance & Billing Team Members
- Front Office Team Members
- RCM > Claim Submissions view
- Jarvis Analytics Enterprise