Using the Calendar Module
The Calendar Module allows you to view provider schedules and scheduled production without logging into the practice management system (PMS). Various schedules will be combined and displayed in one easy-to-view location, from anywhere on any device. If you have not given writeback access to Jarvis Analytics, you cannot edit these appointments directly within Jarvis Analytics, unless you have also added the Jarvis Online Scheduler, allowing you to create appointments in your PMS directly from the Calendar Module or from your website.
Ways to use this module include:
- Easily view office schedule from any location. This can be especially helpful for clinical providers and administrative team members. Everyone can have access to view the schedule without having to supply remote access capabilities to the office’s computers or network.
- Easily view scheduled and actual production based on the calendar view (daily, monthly, weekly)
- Access more granular information in the Appointment Detail view. For example, search appointments by procedure code, provider name, or patient name.
- View goals in comparison to production (Monthly view only)
Let’s review what each view is used for:
Daily View: The Daily View mimics the columns and times of your Practice Management System’s appointment book. In the upper left corner, you can see your Production and Scheduled Production. Click on the patient appointment to see the appointment notes, including the provider name and appointment status. You can identify the patient’s treatment plan and view their ledger from this view.
Weekly View: The Weekly View makes it easy to spot openings in the schedule. This is an opportunity for you to help coach your front office team to find and fill holes in the schedule. Similar to the Daily View, there are the dollar amounts in the upper left-hand corner. You can scroll through the weeks to see your booked production, as well as how your actual production compares to your goals.
Monthly View: The Monthly View is all about goals. It shows new patients, scheduled production, the monthly goal, the actual production, and % production completed compared to the goal per day.
The Monthly View allows you to select specific days in the month and see the totals from the selected range (on the top of the screen). You can toggle between monthly totals and selected range totals. Just click on the day and drag the cursor across the days you would like to select. A great way to use this is if the practice decides to take a 3 day vacation as a team, simply select the days and view the amount of production scheduled in order to choose the best timing to close the office.
Appointment Details allow you to use advanced filters at the top of the table to view specific data or search for key terms.
The filters include:
- Appointment Statuses
For example, if you want to be sure and introduce yourself to new clients, type “New” in the search bar and all new patients for the date range selected will populate. There are many potential ways to filter this data, all of which just requires you to select what you need.
Helpful Tip: How to create, find and mark off reminders
Do you get tired of the endless sticky notes that you collect to keep track of to-do lists? Use Reminders instead! These will help you recall the details of a patient’s last visit and what they need to do next, and JA will show you those notes when you tell it to! (Unless you like your sticky-note reminder bedecked monitor screen).
Tips: How to Create a Reminder:
- Click the Calendar Module
- Select any Patient Appointment
- Click the Add Reminder button (in the top right corner of the screen)
- Enter relevant information to the reminder
- Click Add Reminder.
How do you view and approve these reminders? I’m so glad you asked. This helpful gif will illustrate
- Got to the Front Office module > Tasks tab > Reminders subtab. Then you can filter for your name to identify any reminders assigned to you. Update Reminders using the ••• Actions button on the far right side of the graph.
- Remember that you can search by patient name or any of the available fields. Search for your own ID by Assigned User, it will show you everything within the time frame selected that has been assigned to you. (You can change the time frame at the top of the page to Today, 2 Days, 7 Days, or 30 Days.)
For Additional Information View Help Files