Understanding Your KPIs
KPI stands for key performance indicator, a quantifiable measure of performance over time for a specific objective. KPIs provide targets for your team to shoot for, milestones to gauge progress, and insights that help people across the organization make better decisions on the goals that have been set. Jarvis’ KPI table within the Front Office Module can show your progress towards your goals on a month-to-month basis. Here are some helpful tips on how to use it:
- Hovering over the tooltip or (i) icon will show the definition for that KPI.
- The blue status bar shows how much of the goal has been achieved. The red shows how much the goal is left to accomplish.
- Use the breakout arrow icon to show a breakdown of the statistics being shown in the KPI. You can also download this into CSV format.
How to Find the KPI Module
- If a KPI goal is not set for a metric, you will see the circle say “not set”. Go to Settings > KPI Goals to change/update any goals.
- Some limitations exist with specific PMS. Consult with your admin for Jarvis Analytics if you do not have access to Settings for your platform.
- Use the Breakout button: Below is the screen you will see if you click on a Breakout button to see the detailed view of how the metric has been calculated to date.
For Additional Information – View Help Files