How to use the Hygiene Recall Module
The Hygiene Recall Module provides actionable lists of patients that need follow up to schedule a hygiene recare appointment. This ensures that patients that are not pre-booked for their recare appointment receive a follow up.
Kasia is a hygienist who realized that her schedule is pretty open for the next couple of days. She has some extra expenses coming up, so she decided to take scheduling her appointments into her own hands. Using the Hygiene Recall module, she identifies 21 patients with outstanding appointments, and sets up some bulk reminders to contact all of them throughout the next month. Throughout the next 3 weeks, she continues to return to the bulk reminders she created until she has contacted them all and kept her schedule full. Once they have all been contacted, she returns to the Hygiene Recall module to do the same thing over again.
How to Use the Hygiene Recall module
- Go to the Hygiene Recall Module. (For Jarvis Solo customers, go to Front Office Module content to learn how to find similar information)
- Set a Date range using the Date Picker to include patients that were seen within that time frame.
- From the Location dropdown, select the office or location you would like to look at. Then click Apply and Refresh to update the data table.
- Using the column headers, filter for your desired demographics. (Examples: Highest Missed Recalls, Most Patient recalled, Highest # of Future Appointments, etc.)
- Using the Missed Recall column, open the breakout box, select patients to call, assign them a due date, and assign them to yourself to call. Also consider using the create reminders feature as shown below.
- See Using the Front Office Module to follow up on how to find and complete reminders.
Enjoy watching your Patient Recall Rate % grow to new heights!