Ensure patients that are not pre-booked for their Recare appointment receive follow up.
The Hygiene Recall Module provides actionable lists of patients that need follow up to schedule a hygiene recare appointment.
- Select a Location of choose ALL from the Location Menu to generate a list that includes all locations.
- Set a Date range using the Date Picker to include patients that were seen within that time frame.
- A list of Providers will appear along with the number of Patients Missed (not scheduled) and Patients successfully Recalled (scheduled).
- Click the number value of Patients Missed, or Click the red person icon to generate a list of patients needing to be contacted.
- The Last Hygiene Visit Date is displayed for consideration when scheduling.
- Download the work list into a CSV file or create a follow up reminder by clicking the box next to the patient name, and then selecting Create Reminder.