Create New Users – For Private Practice
Creating new user accounts in your Jarvis Analytics (JA) platform is easier than ever! Just a few notes to remember before you begin.
- You must have Manager access to JA in order to create new users. If you only have Subscriber access, please contact your system admin (usually the practice owner or manager) to get Manager access.
- You have the ability to create unlimited users.
- If you need to create many users and do not want to go through each one individually, you can put the information into a CSV and upload it to JA. We have provided that CSV template in two places (download it here and or within your instance of JA).
Now, let’s create a user!
Step 1: From your main landing page, go to the top right corner and click the dropdown. Click Configuration.
Step 2: You should land at the Users page by default. Click Add User.
Step 3: There are 2 ways to add users. Either click Add Single User or you have the ability to download our sample CSV file to which you will need to add all your new users in the format provided by the template. This will allow you to upload as many users as you can add to the spreadsheet, as long as you have entered their information correctly into the CSV file. Once you fill out the CSV, you can then upload it to your JA platform using the “Drag and Drop files here to upload” field.
Step 4: Enter in the information needed for the User you are creating. Be sure to take note to who is designated as a Manager vs. Subscriber.
- The main difference between the two is that only Managers have access to Settings where users are created, goals updated, calendar hours set, etc.
- Also be sure to be mindful of password requirements.
Step 5: Once you save the user information that you entered you will be brought back to the main Users page. Click on the three dots at the right of each user and click Send Login Link. This will send a link to the new user to access the platform. Please note, login links expire after 2 hours!
Note: If you have trouble with the login link, simply use the custom URL of your platform and login with your username/email address and password.
Congratulations on creating a new user! We know your new users will love Jarvis Analytics just as much as we do!
For Additional Information – View Help Files