To resolve reminders, follow the directions below:
- Go to Front Office > Tasks View > and scroll to the bottom tables.
- Select the Reminders view.
- Filter the table as needed, for example, the closest due reminder, by assigned user, or number of attempts will all help you locate the reminders assigned to you.
- Use the breakout button to locate a patient’s information and contact them.
- Click the … in the Action column to document your call.
- In the Action column, you can do several things.
- Update your reminder, allowing you to mark it scheduled, document if contact was made, and add notes to keep track of how the call went.
- Update Due allows you to change the due date
- Assign Reminder will enable you to assign the reminder to someone else.
- Delete Reminder lets you delete the reminder.
- Once the reminder has been updated, click the ••• again to complete the reminder.