Identify Office Trends
By identifying and then evaluating office trends, executives can identify areas of strength and weakness, and make data-driven decisions to improve their operations. Don’t ignore the signs – monitoring trends is critical to the long-term success of any dental practice. Use the following steps to learn how:
- Go to the Operations module.
- Select the Trends view.
- Using the dropdown menus at the top refine your data by selecting the date range, and clinic you want to learn more about.
- Using the graph and table, assess the trends
- Hover over the data points or legend to refine what you are looking at.
- Using the dropdown menu, you can change the displayed metric to learn about different metrics. By default, the Trends view is tracking production. However, you can use the dropdown at the top to change to 84+ different criteria!
Tip: Want to see how a clinic compares to others? Use the compare tab, and include multiple clinics to see how it is doing.