Create a Custom List
The Patient Portal module will allow you to create a custom list of patients that can meet any need with a little creative thinking. By using filters such as status, age, unscheduled treatment, etc, you can create a list using this tool to solve your problems.
For this example, we are going to be a dental assistant who needs a list of Active Patients with future Hyg Appt and Unsched D2392, so we can fill our schedule. Here are the steps we would use.
- Go to the Treatment Miner module.
- Using the dropdown menus at the top, select procedure D2392. Click the Apply button.
- In the Month column, click the breakout button.
- Now using the column headers, filter the data to find a patient that meets your need. This could include using Next Hygiene Visit Date column to have them come in for two services.
- Now you can use the provided phone number to call the patient.